– Develop health protocol.
– Creating Sanitary Environments.
– Employee Standards and Practice.
– Financial Support from local and federal government.
– Effective legislation from our State and Federal Governments.
– Providing ongoing support to the industry during and after the recovery.
– Representation as a legitimate entity.
– Enact effective relationships with local government for live events.
– Supporting each other in a unified cause.
“Protecting the live events industry means protecting a key contributor to both the economy and human spirit.”
NY & NJ Event Revenue
2019 Meeting Delegates to NYC
Nationwide Event Jobs
There is strength in numbers, we are consistently welcoming industry leaders & innovators to work with us. Interested in volunteering?